9/07/2014

I didn't read the article went straight to the comments,

I had to share this one, because I love bizarre funeral stories.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/joan-rivers-funeral-somber--bawdy-and-star-studded-151721012.html

Shannon 3 minutes ago
0 
0 
If it's possible to see your own funeral then I'll bet she was enjoying it.It sure beats my family funerals.After my great-uncle died,everybody got sentimental about his girlfriend who was a sloppy drunk. Nobody wanted them around when he was alive.The family took up a collection for her.She used it to buy booze,got shxtfaced drunk and peed on the floor in front of the casket.My father also said that another great uncle nearly got knocked into the grave when someone punched him during a fight .Sheesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.