9/07/2014

California creature

Just had a strange woman attack my mailbox.  Waiting for the Sheriff to file an incident report.  This woman is the new image of the California Girl.  A Hollywood agent would give her a reality show.  The ideal of a  liberated woman.  A Government nightmare, a politician's dream.  She is a creation of the State of California.  I don't know if she would be able to survive outside of the political climate of California.

*Update the California Girl came back and attacked my mailbox again.  I asked her why she said  "You don't deserve one."  She went through a list of things I'm sure she has used in the past that has gotten some sort of reaction out of people.  When none of that worked she said "You don't belong in Homeland."  I guess she figured this area is only for drug addicts, alcoholics, thieves and ne'er-do-wells.  California is going to get their dream come true because these are the only type of people that are going to be able to survive in this State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.