3/11/2013

Today was eventful

Besides the earthquake
I saw a car in a ditch at the donut shop by Juniper Flats Rd.  It looked like they didn't realize the ditch was there trying to pull out onto the Hwy.  It's an irrigation ditch and isn't common for people used to curb and gutters.
I saw cars smash into each other in my rear view mirror between Menifee and Palomar.  SCE was doing work on the shoulder and closed the lane.  I saw one car sliding sideways trying to stop.  I saw smoke from the car behind it locking up the tires.  It was hard to make sense of what was happening in the mirror until I saw them getting closer to me.  Thankfully I had space in front of me to move forward. 
Road work on the 215 Fwy adding a lane under two bridges.  With the bushes removed it gives an entire new view to an area I've driven past many years.  It's the first time I saw dirt and the short chain link fence hidden underneath the oleanders. 

Seeing new faces walking around the neighborhood.  None seem friendly.  Mostly they look awkward, and overly self-conscious.  Could be the new environment, or their typical MO.  It's hard to tell the difference anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.