7/08/2021

Three's

Lying will get you:

An inability to reason, no growth. Lying will get you.

Nothing

Do you remember how this never happened? Do you remember? Because I remember nothing happening. I remember all the times nothing ever happened. Now you are saying it is my fault. You are wanting me to be responsible for nothing. You aren't saying that. In fact you aren't saying nothing. So here we are back to nothing. I did nothing

There is no equal =

Making it obvious there's a problem.

Making it impossible to solve.

Outside myself there is no connection.

People don't say things like that about me.

I'll never know what they see.

She is sad, she is angry, she is lonely. She is trying to get attention, she talks too much, she is too quiet. She needs to learn to sit still.

Do it my way or else. Or else? Yes I'll make up a lie you can't prove.

I'll ruin your favorite item. If I have to hit you I will. Or I'll get someone else to hit you.

Do it my way

solve the problem use the equal sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.