5/21/2021

May 11, 2021

She staged a scenerio so she could create high drama and chaos. Once critical mass was reached she tossed in her award winning monologue. It was her quoting herself how she talks about me when I'm not there. It was an audience participation scene which required me to react. After I reacted she danced around with words. Minimizing their evil venom. Before I realized this was actually a confession she blurted out "I apologize." Without stopping she started asking if I accept her apology and just as quick started to demand and criticize me if I wasn't going to accept it. This is her ultimate skill grinding up sentiment, unity, compassion. Expecting it to create peace and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.