4/14/2019

genuine concern?

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/man-arrested-for-stripping-in-wisconsin-walmart-while-his-mom-chases-dog-around-store-does-karate/507-74fe8789-3d20-4167-a4b5-0bdd8b12b41d

I read this story and was charmed by the dog 'Bo'. Imagining him with the box of cornbread muffin mix in his mouth.  The woman doing karate moves reminded me of a woman who lived up the street from me in Hemet. The naked son made me think of the Bible verse about clothing the naked. 
The news story itself is silly.  However I would like to clarify a few things.  The Bible just says 'naked. It doesn't explain how a person became naked, or how long they've been naked.  My other concern is whether or not their is genuine concern for the wellbeing of this family.

I hope they are reunited with their dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.