10/01/2018

I imagined he raped me, I got pregnant, and had to have an abortion. Can you imagine how traumatizing that is?

After the abortion I wanted to take the tissue home with me.  A young woman wearing scrubs went back and dug it out of the bin and put into a Chinese food take out container.  I assume it was her lunch. She handed it to me in a plastic bag. When I got home I found a soy sauce packet, a fortune cookie and a napkin.  When I opened the food container I saw pieces of bean sprouts, noodles, and cabbage.  The tissue had gotten mixed into the chow mien sauce.  It didn't look edible but it comforted me in a strange way because I had stopped thinking about the imaginary rape.  

I was on to my next adventure:

 Imagining I'm addicted to opioids so I can call that phone number advertised on the television and get a 28 days paid vacation just like a real drug user.


Senate Must Reject Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh says Planned Parenthood

ttps://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/senate-must-reject-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh

Taxpayer funded Big Abortion is spending a small fortune to buy anti-Judge Brett Kavanaugh ads.

https://aclj.org/pro-life/taxpayer-funded-planned-parenthood-spending-hundreds-of-thousands-to-block-judge-kavanaugh-from-scotus

Advocacy and Lobbying Without Fear: What Is Allowed within a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization:

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2000/09/21/advocacy-lobbying-501c3-charitable/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.