10/21/2017

It's been

Doesn't matter since I'm talking to myself here.  I didn't realize what was blocking me from becoming famous was Harvey Weinstein's underwear.  Apparently his private parts have magical properties and gazing on them can make a person outshine the sun.  No wonder everyone wanted that to be kept secret.

Back to my real world where I'm an insignificant worker at a job that is equally insignificant.  Writing my insignificant thoughts in world that operates on a game board I don't understand. However I can see the players, I see the pieces.  I'm watching the game being played but it's a prerecorded video.  I can only see what has already happened.

The level of frustration is excruciating.  I retreat to my imagination where I find equivalent frustration.  The reminders of unused ideas. Unresolved injustices. My real world is no escape from the reminders. Constant reminders. I think I 've payed my dues.  Nope, I get to watch opportunity after opportunity vaporize like the illusions they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.