1/30/2017

Dear David Harbour, Please punch me in the face. Turning the other cheek for Christ. An Earnest Blogger.

I'll admit I never heard of this guy until someone posted in a comment a gif of Winona Ryder's odd faced cheer.  I went in search of a more complete video.  I found the SAG award show video and a story about a 29 year old woman who allegedly jumped/fell/escaped/dumped from a window of David Harbour's apartment.  He was away at a movie premiere.  It sort of reminded me of when Pope Francis visited the USA.  He opened the Vatican to refugees, while he was away, of course.  Sort of like house sitters and to keep his staff on their toes.

I'm not sure why David Harbour didn't bring Christin Croft to the movie premiere?  She wouldn't have blended well with the elitist snobs?  Winona Ryder's perhaps was channeling what that premier would have looked like if David Harbour brought his mentally ill toy along.  Bravo Hollywood.  You make everyone feel wanted and welcomed.

I wonder if David Harbour will make the journey to my neighborhood to punch me in the face.  It would be a great experience.  I could bully him, he could punch me.  I would continue to bully him.  The Bible says offer up the other cheek correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.