11/30/2016

tranquil

Digging up buried wires to steal copper.  Did this make to the 6 o'clock news?  No.  Oh silly me how would I know I don't have television service.  Thanks to a group of wonderful people who had a good idea.  Dig up wires to recycle the copper.   Inching toward the inevitable Third World winner takes all status.  I guess what goes next is power, gas, water.  As We the People sit and wait for the marauders to invade our neighborhoods.  On the bright side I have mandated health insurance in case I get my throat slit.  Scavenging and living hand to mouth is natural for humans.  Morals and ethics have gotten us nowhere.  Of course recycling is good.  It's eliminating waste.  It's being resourceful.  It sounds holistic.  It creates jobs.  I want to highlight as well, the benefits of the third world lifestyle.  Politicians and religious leaders fill their drool cups to overflowing.  Artists and actors find inspiration in the desperate lives of other people.  Should prove to be a renaissance for entertainment.  Think of all the joy created entertaining the beleaguered.  Collecting gifts in toy drives.  Gathering bags of unwanted clothes and shoes.   Flours sacks and bags of rice.   Thinking of sitting all day and waiting for the helicopters to drop things into a nearby field creates a romantic setting.  As I frolic in the fields of tall grasses bare foot wearing a long flowing dress.  Sleeping under the shade of a lone tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.