5/07/2022

Insignificance's cover of pathological

 A person from a group of people I know contacted to ask me for money. Without much explanation it was implied they needed help. I gave the money without commitment for pay back. Several months later I get contacted by same person saying they weren't  going to pay me back in cash.  They had purchased a ticket for me to go on a trip with the group. I said I wasn't interested in going. There was no conclusion or further dealings on the matter. 

Years later I realize that group wanted me to go with them. They didn't want to admit they wanted me to go. They are physically unable to say they want me to be part of the group. I was recently contacted by a third party who told me I was unforgiving toward that group. I questioned  what was needing to be forgiven. The third party had no answer. How can I answer a question that hasn't been asked? How can I forgive a transgression that I'm unaware of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.