3/06/2022

FBI tip line

 Yesterday I called the fbi tip line to report something. They utilize a bizarre method to prevent you from reporting ANYTHING. You respond to a few commands on your phone keypad. You are connected to what you think is an actual human being. You have no way of knowing it is a menstruating fembot programmed in full PMS psychosis. I was absolutely horrified and began crying. Apparently human emotion shuts down the bot and I was hung up on. I called back because at the time I didn't realize I was speaking with AI. It became obvious when I got a similarly sounding female voice. That is when I realized it was a menstrauting fembot with the PMS psychosis set on high. Any mention of my humaness set the bot to kill mode. This one had a count down timer. When I asked why I was hung up on it said I'm ending this call if you don't comply with my questioning. Click...dial tone...

I would think there was a mix up in the programming. The bot was supposed to be feminine and nurturing. But autocorrect entered formidable, and neutering. I am completely traumatized by the ordeal. 

I still haven't been able to report the incident, which was even more horrifying than the menstruating pms psychotic raging fembots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.