10/18/2021

Famous Last Words

This is my new cartoon debut. It's based on a game I used to play way back when. Not ready to give out all those details just yet. Anyhow there are times in life that the elements come together and create a little gem. In rockhounding there is a term called a leaverite. Basically someone finds a rock and they ask "what is this?" The response is "That's a leaverite' (meaning leave 'er right there). 
The basis of this cartoon is odd things I've heard people say that perfectly summed up how they presented themselves to the world. Also those favorite parts, from a movie, a book, or a song, a fragment that stays with you. Like a sparkle that draws your eye to a place. I don't know if I'll be inspired to make more, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.