3/11/2021

Say it but not write it down

 In a recent email exchange with a fellow human.  What happened:

My family had made arraignments to be sure an important delivery was received. An outside party. Tried to make adjustments to those plans, claiming they were in a dire situation.  The melt down that ensued is a story for another day. I tried to reach out to this person after the dust settled to understand the reason behind their need to involve themselves in my family's business. The response was: 'It would be nice if we could talk. I really liked you and hoped we could be friends. Maybe we can resolve this. ' I don't know what could have been said in person that could not have been written. To change my view on her trying to screw up my plans for the delivery.  Since then she has told people I am mentally unstable, and a troublemaker.  And just like that I realized a handful of people were no longer going to be a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.