11/27/2020

The ham demon

 The ham demon visits on a regular basis now. There must be a spirit track nearby that shifted on to our property.

Someone left a big garbage bag full of junk in the middle of the road on the curve out front. That was Monday. Tuesday a man was out there looking around taking pictures. I thought he was going to fix the spaghetti tangle of wires hanging from the utility pole. I think it was the weed abatement for the power pole safety strategy. He was tripping out on that bag of trash too haha

Today a truck with loud pipes that usually tears up and down the road like he's being chased by the police. Sat out in front of my house idling for 30+ minutes. I went out to see if I had any ripe tomatoes, and he split, that was an odd coincidence. I noticed I have another bell pepper on the plant.

I've been noticing grey hawk stopping by he gets a drink of water, or hangs out on the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.