4/23/2020

non metal knife review

Product review:

Super durable so far review by Micah on 2/16/2017
I got this because I wanted a taste of the real Chaos for the low price. The instant I got it out of the box I stabbed a cardboard box with (I didn't know this) had a spray can of cologne in it. It punched straight through the can and it exploded, so now my whole room reeks like cologne :D. After that, I stabbed through a wooden closet door and the tip barely dulled at all. Next I stabbed it straight through a steel backed laptop (this did a little damage to the tip) and its still quite sharp! Then I smashed the laptop with the knuckle guard and the pommel. This thing didn't even flinch!! I now know that I want the real thing. If I was in a zombie apocalypse, this would be my sidearm. Would recommend to anyone wanting a crippling deadly weapon for under $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.