7/16/2018

Seed planted grew half a marigold

From the comment section:
 H. M.
2 years ago
 I don't think this guy has a clue! Parading your ability to take a luxurious break in Mexico, I gathered, have massages, pilates and yoga doesn't endear you to the struggling majority of Americans who can barely put food on the table at the end of a long low-paid hard day of work.  This is what I mean about been out of touch with reality for these bottom feeders pseudo-journos.  The in-your-face display of bourgeoisie from this little twerp is disgusting. How can these fake wanna-be reporters relate to us, regular folks, and write about our concerns and daily struggles if they haven't shared in that misery?  We live in hell and don't know it yet, and this piece o shit Marty is just one of the symptoms of the warped reality we live in!

No News Is Good News: 

https://www.alternet.org/election-2016/lets-all-escape-until-election-2016-over


No news is good news. The article was summed up perfectly in the comment.  Nothing against the article writer. He has his own unique reality he lives in and is allowed to form opinions based on his known world. Just like the commenter who can see a different point of view.  The commenter I imagine isn't living the life of a person struggling to make ends meet.  I am imagining the commenter is thinking of what it must be like for a person who struggles paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet.

I am a person who struggles paycheck to paycheck.  I don't care if people can afford to go on vacation. I don't care that I don't have cutting edge technology, brand name clothing.  You see I've been gathering a lifetime of experiences that have shaped me up to this point. No one comes along and refocuses my attention to details.   Here is where it becomes obvious which lifestyles are built around suggestion.  Through no fault of their own some people step right into life situations and everything comes together without complications.  Hooray.  For others challenges arise that break a simple task into multiple parts and open an awareness.  It can be a beautiful experience. The unique experience each person undergoes can be shared by the retelling of an event. The narrative falls apart easily when a person lies to someone who has that depth of understanding.  When someone needs to frame my reference to surmise what I'm thinking. I find it's irritating and funny because it's common and predictable.  The media has become an open mic hour for amateur comedians to try out their material. Mixed in between zombies under the influence in cars, arson fires, and FPS walkthroughs. The dead abused children of sadistic parents. The maimed animals discarded after psychopathy training. The assaulted senior citizen used like a punchable ATM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.