11/04/2017

David Horsey moonlighting as a gay fashion critic

Excerpt from an interview at Who Asked You:

Interviewer (WAY) - David you look like a ten years old wearing a fake beard. How do you manage to not grow up?

David Horsey - I eat crayons and shit rainbows.

Interviewer (WAY) - Impressive you've managed to make a career for yourself through anal fixation.  When did you start working as a fashion critic?

David Horsey - It was in October 2012. Candy Crowley defended my President from the evil white devil.  It was such a magical moment for me. I realized in that moment I was an hors d'oeuvre on a banquet table at a party hosted by Candy Crowley.

Interviewer (WAY) - How did you decide between foot fetish and soccer mom kink?

David Horsey - I haven't.  I'm seeing where the soccer mom path leads. It's not original so it seemed like a safe deviation. You know I'm not a trailblazer.  My anal fixation requires a predictable outcome.

Interviewer (WAY) - Until next time remember Who Asked You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.