7/25/2017

Over the weekend

While running errands. I waited while people took their time shopping and blocking the area I needed items.  They seemed obilivious to the outside world.  I'm all for spacing out.  Anyhow no big deal.  I don't remember when acting impatient and harried became the only option for social discourse.  I amused myself thinking how everyone could be acting like they have something really important to get to.  Living like characters in our own movie.  I could have said Look, I'm in a big hurry.  There is a serial killer trying to kill me. Today is a full moon.  I need to get a few things just in case I survive the brutal attack.  I need to get back home.  He should be climbing through my unlocked window. I don't want to keep him waiting. He might leave and kill someone else. I'm a humanitarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to read this blog, and post a comment.